Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Are books spoilig us yet?

Are books spoilig us yet?

One if my Facebook friends asked me this question: "Tell me about a book that you liked"  and I replied as below.

Ensafali Hedayat;
 I read a lot of books in my life but later of my life, I find out that all of them were racistic in favour of Persian, full of wrong ideas, to manipulate readers, to channalies readers where the writers want, and for what the want me to be used and ... 
Later I find out if I did not read those books, may I have a free brain of biases and free of lies and free of racism and free of unhumanities and free of ...
Those books shaped me and I became huge and old tree. I'm not I am anymore. I am what those writers were wishing to become. 
I am not myself. I'm what government wants me to be and to be shaped.im not I'm but what a group of ministers and their special educator team want me to become later in my life.
I am not pur me. I am what religions leaders want to be. 
I am not free. I am a glass those people filled me up and refrigerated me for their use in their future.
What do you think?
Are you free and pure yourself or you are surrounded yourself to those biased people too?
I'm trying to free this old and huge tree now but they stocked me there and shaped me that I could not do so much to myself anymore.

Shall I be proud of myself?
May I say, "I am free!"

Ensafali Hedayat
Toronto - Canada
23 October 2019
hedayat222@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

در حسرت سنت روشنفکری ملل قبل از سرکوب توسط کودتاچیان

 در حسرت سنت روشنفکری ملل قبل از سرکوب توسط کودتاچیان https://youtu.be/Rw7VQVAIMAU?si=B_nulJvCDnyIaojl ممالک محروسه قاجار روشنفکران و رهبران...