Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi

                Hi

This is me; Ensafali Hedayat. I had many weblogs but I lost my interest to them. Now, I don't remember them at all either. I want to make this one as archive for my works and other news, interviews and so on that were published about me and I can find them on internet by Google or other search engines. Because the Radio Fardas' website is not allowing to me or everyone else to find some of my more than 300 interviews and reports from Iran before I put in the Islamic Republic of Iran’s' prison. I lost all of them, all of my works.

 That’s all.

All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

دوشونجه باغی و دوشونجه نین شرطلری

دوشونجه باغی و دوشونجه نین شرطلری دوشونجه‌نین اوزللیک‌لری و «دوشونجه‌ باغی» اوتاقینین قونوسو، قوناقلاری و ایش قوراللاری   بو جانلی یایئندا، ...