Friday, February 11, 2022

letter to Instagram

 


 Hello there

 this is Insafali Hedayat and my account ID is hedayat_tebrizim. I'm well known Azerbaijani Journalist that was awarded in Iran and internationally. I'm excellent in Turkish, Farsi and Azerbaijani aswell. But because of my thoughts, I was imprisonment for 2 year there and now im living in exile as a Canadian citizen.


Today, I found 10 of my posts have been removed. I looked in all of them. In 7 of them, racist people attacked and insult me. And I did poblish them.

In top 3 of them, I wrote about Persian racist system.

I'm asking you to review my posts, please.


Sincerely


Ensafali Hedayat


1 6475130231

hedayat222@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

توم‌ پارتیلر و سیاسی چالیشقانلارین دوشونجه‌لری، ایستیراتئژیلری، برنامه ل...

توم‌ پارتیلر و سیاسی چالیشقانلارین دوشونجه‌لری، ایستیراتئژیلری، برنامه لری میللته‌ آیدین اولمالی دیر