Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hi everybody! 

 It is my profile on Hilium


ok! ok! This is me; Ensafali Hedayat. A refugee journalist from Iran. I did not write much in English language before, but in Farsi, Azeri, Turkish. I am interested In writing in English as prefect as Farsi too. I know I will write good in English eather. But I do know, I need many professionals to edit my works and direct me. 


Would you see my articles and edit it for me. If you edit by other color than I will write, its helps me to recognize them fast and easily.

 
By the way, I have over 15 years of experience in Journalism, Broadcasting and Print media. 
I completed my education in Journalism at Allameh Tabatabaee University in Tehran-Iran. 
During my education years, I worked for different publications where I was nominated for Iran's Journalist of the Year for three consecutive years. In 1996 I received Iran's Journalist of the Year award and in February of 2007 I was able to attain the International Hellmam/Hammett award.

 
I have also worked with a number of Radio Broadcasting Companies such as Radio Farda from 2000 to 2004. I was arrested in Iran because of working for Radio Farda and being accused of spying for the United Stats. I was held in the maximum-security jail for 74 days and spend 18 months in the prison.



Its Resource:

http://www.helium.com/users/414426


There is an article in English but you will find its Farsi version here too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

در حسرت سنت روشنفکری ملل قبل از سرکوب توسط کودتاچیان

 در حسرت سنت روشنفکری ملل قبل از سرکوب توسط کودتاچیان https://youtu.be/Rw7VQVAIMAU?si=B_nulJvCDnyIaojl ممالک محروسه قاجار روشنفکران و رهبران...